Kohler D2C One-Time Installation Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- What is a D2C One-Time Installation?
D2C One-Time Installation means installation service provided directly by Kohler Service Engineers at your doorstep which can be Free or Chargeable on each product .
- How can you check whether the installation service is available for the product?
Installation Service availability can be verified by entering the pin code on the website (Shopkohler.in). If it is available, installation can be added to the cart along with the product.
- How can you check whether a product is eligible for D2C One-Time Free installation?
Free Installation can be verified by entering the pin code on the website (Shopkohler.in). and if it shows Free installation is available, then Free-Installation can be added to the cart along with the product.
- What is the process of obtaining installation service for the product?
- The customer should raise the installation request within 30 working days beginning from the date of delivery by calling our toll-free number (1800 103 2244) on working days from Mon to Sat (8 am to 8 pm). Sundays and holidays are not included.
- An SMS and a WhatsApp message will be sent to the customer with the service request-id and a code that needs to be shared with the Kohler service engineer at the time of Installation.
- The Installation Service shall be completed within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the request except when the request is rescheduled by the customer or any other form of delay at the customer's end.
- Once the installation is completed, an SMS and WhatsApp message will be sent to the customer for sharing their feedback on Kohler's service. The message will include a feedback link.
- What is included in the installation service from Kohler?
Installation Service means and includes end-to-end installation by Kohler Engineers, which comprises of:
- Dismantling of old products, if necessary
- Standard Installation of the product as per site readiness.
- Review and verification of product performance
- Post-installation demo of the product.
- Guidance on Care & Cleaning of the product.
Note: It is expressly agreed between the customer and Kohler that Kohler Engineer shall not be responsible for any damage or replacements pertaining to the site (including but not limited to tiles, pipe, existing plumbing fixtures, civil structure etc.) or the product already installed during dismantling or installation of the product. The product shall be dismantled at the owner's risk only and the charges for site readiness for installation including material and labour shall be solely borne by the customer only.
- What is the meaning of Standard Installation of the product as per site readiness?
Standard Installation means connecting the KOHLER fixtures (Product) to the respective Hot/Cold water ports with the pre-existing plumbing line and in case of any replacement, Kohler's scope shall be limited to replacement with same or similar product which is subject to the availability of stock.
Note: Please note that work related to tiling, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, welding, or any other form of work other than product installation shall be under the scope of the customer only.
Site Readiness means that the Installation Site (including plumbing lines, water ports etc.) should qualify for the following standard:
- Recommended Pressure:
- Minimum 3 bar or 3kg/cm2 (Dynamic pressure) for Kohler Kitchen faucet
- Minimum 0.75 bar to 1 bar or 0.75kg/cm2 to 1kg/cm2 (Dynamic pressure) for remaining product---Specify this product-wise.
- In the case of Kitchen faucet installation, the minimum gap between the finished wall & Centre of the kitchen faucet is 50mm and above (50mm min. to 75mm max.).
- What happens if the running installation work is stopped due to the customer?
In case of any stoppage in the running work i.e. installation/structural change/design change/site preparation due to any reason limited to the customer end after logging the installation call with Customer Care and the arrival of the Kohler Authorized Representative for more than 15 days, the Kohler has an unfettered right to close that call from customer care and the customer has to register a fresh request at customer care when the installation resumes at the customer site.
- What are the conditions under which Kohler Engineer may refuse installation?
The Kohler Engineer visiting the customer site may refuse the installation in the following cases:
- Existing/running products or related plumbing lines had led to rusting or damage.
- Any changes in the Hot/Cold ports, Procurement of any additional accessories like hoses, installation kit, electrical components, or any related plumbing work, post-installation plastering & tiling works, if any.
- If the wall structure and the internal piping of both plumbing and electrical are not shared or guided by the end customer to ensure no internal pipes are damaged.
- If Desired product specifications in terms of dimensional specifications and water Pressure are not met (which may lead to poor product performance).
- due to COVID restrictions in some regions.
Note 1: Delay would extend even after the restrictions are lifted as we ramp our operations. You may contact us for assistance. For any queries, please call Kohler's toll-free number 18001032244.
Note 2: The installation service can be stopped at any point of time at the discretion of Kohler.
- What is the limitation of the Warranty?
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS, KOHLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS BEING SOLD/TRANSFERRED OR LIABILITIES BEING ASSUMED BY THE PURCHASER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF PRODUCT FITNESS IN RELATION TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION AFTER INSTALLATION.
For any queries, please call our Toll Free 18001032244 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org